Friday, February 25, 2011

Next Chapter

I'm Back,
Firstly Thanks Meijun for helping me with my blog :D
secondly i'm here to continue my posting daily from now onwards*
im unable to proceed to higher nitec very sad and disappointed in myself
i have register to take NA Maths and POA i really hope
i can pass my maths this time round and wont let it wasted
hopefully can proceed to Private diploma Asap..
im now jobless plus hopeless hmm.....
they're alot of things i need to complete, stress arh!
1. find a stable job with monthly income.
2. save up for studies.
3. dreams come true
4. Pass my NA Maths and POA
5.Done with all the above by my 19th Birthday.
i think thats all for the time being.

time shown 3.25am
off to sleep now Goodnight :D

*I try my Best :S

1 comment:

said...

(Y) Post more often!