Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm Awake from my deep sleep

im back. recently alots of things had changed. which i dont really used to it but i have to face it no matter what.
i'm finally wake up my mind,and i really knw what i want. i know i choose the right path, if u think that i'm stupid its ok because this is really what i want, i dont care how others would think because only me myself knows what is good and bad for me.
i really unable to understand how people think.
why would people choose a $1000+ job and decide to give up their studies. WHY?!
why not trying use their brain to think if u get at least a cert ur pay would be more den just only $1000+, like my friend experience, when she just only with an n-level cert went out to find job, when she was interviewed for a admin job she requested for a $1200 pay and that boss said to her he would rather hired somebody with nitec or higher nitec cert.
$1000+ pay can they really even survive with that amount for one month?
give up your studies just to be a waitress and cashier for your whole life, is it worth it?
by the time when u regretted and decided to continue ur studies how old will u be by than?
do you all intent to wait until 19 or 20 years still studying in ITE?! Haiz....
no offences to the others!

life is fine with me right now at least i happy with it :D
teacher just show us our Attentance ytd 100% for me i was really contented andand
i didnt fall asleep everytime :D
i really showed alots of improvement compare to last terms thx for friends that wake me up :D
i'm right really feel happy n contented with what i have right now,
i remember one of my friend said to me study more when we are still young dont wait until when old den regret. To this friend i will always remember what u had taught and told me about lifes and reality ! i really appreciate what u had taught and told me ! THANKS!!

ytd afternoon had a wonderful Prawning with Peixuan,bliss and sylvia :D
was really very enjoying ourselfs although we are very tired :X
hahas we taken quite afew of pictures :D i hope i can go back there again!

No comments: