Saturday, April 10, 2010

You’re not who you used to be, and I guess that’s okay with me. I never actually needed you around, since you’d only bring me farther down.


right now time show its 1.19am AND i'm still awake !
dont knw this few days whats wrong with me , i couldnt sleep before time strike 4am .
ytd worse morning 7.30 den sleep wth !!! WHATS WRONG WITH ME!
this time round i must sleep by 2am cause tml have to wake up at 7am going for the late Qing Ming at guang ming shan .
having quite alots of outing with friends,
V,D,Qw,QAD we went to Ecp for a cycling :D nice outing ! we were enjoying ourself there
hope there will be next outing with them again!
V,D,QAD,Laopo,leon,Gd,S,wj we meet up for badminton,bb and kite flying which they said my kite spoiled :X
i will get a new want and go for kite flying with u all again :)
D,Wj,S,Leon,QAD went to imm walkwalk den head to bukitbatok for pool :D.
this weeks happening which i manage to rmb :XX
will be having next outing with Karen Teacher,Leon,Bs, QAD soon haha !!
holiday ending ~ Sad!
AND MY OSA PROJECT IS NOT DONE !!!!
my hope going higher nitec is crash ,i failed my CS and nvr attend my CCA
LEE QIU YING what happen to you ?! what have you been doing all this awhile ?!
slacking ?! giving up on your studies?! or LAZY?!
haiz... my mind is dead..
if i really cnt go higher nitec , i preparing to get a job n work for 1 or 2 year and save up
school fees for oversea studying !!! its a must!
i must fulfill my dream this time ! and get out of this hell place !!




No comments: